Welcome to the Osceola County Property Appraiser's Online Exemption Filing Service.
Each applicant must:
- Be a Florida Resident.
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green-card holder).
- Own and reside in the property by Jan 1 of the year you wish to file.
Information we need for each applicant:
- Florida issued driver's license or State ID( non-driver's only).
- Social Security Number (and that of spouse if applicable).
- Date of Birth.
- Previous address.
- Address on last IRS tax return.
- Email address.